9 Facts About The Actual Illuminati You Should Know So You Don’t Sound Stupid

jayz_illuminati

Illuminati Myths Debunked

You know who the worst person is? The person who swears he or she knows everything there is to know about the “Illuminati” because of some stupid Youtube videos.

The fact is, most of what you hear about the “Illuminati” is some derivative of a myth that people generally talk about to be funny. But some of you think it’s for real. So to help you out, we found 10 actual facts about the Illuminati to help you get through your conspiracy theories.

You’re welcome.

1. The Order of the Illuminati, a secret society whose name means “Enlightened Ones,” was founded in 1776 by Adam Weishaupt (1748-1830), a former Jesuit and professor of canon law at the University of Ingolstadt.

2. The two central figures in the organization were Weishaupt and Adolph Franz Friedrich Ludwid Baron Von Knigge. The members of the Illuminati are known to have favored free-thinking and radical politics.

3. At the height of its power, the Illuminati comprised more than 2000 members in Europe. It was the elite club to be a part of. No, Black people weren’t in it.

Michael Jackson illuminati

4. The last official existence of the Illuminati came in 1784 when the ruler of Bavaria banned all secret clubs in 1784. Membership fell apart, Adam Weishaupt was ousted and the Illuminati for all intents and purposes ceased to exist.

jay-z and kaney

Kanye Joins Jay-Z Onstage

5. The Illuminati and the Freemasons are two totally different entities. They’re not the same and you should probably stop saying they are.

6. The New World Order theory was a bit of anti-Jewish propaganda dreamed up by Nesta Webster in the early 20th century. She wrote that the Freemasons and Illuminati were powered by Jews and planned the French Revolution and were planning a New World Order.

dollarbill

7. The dollar bill doesn’t have any Illuminati symbolism. Thomas Jefferson, et al designed the American emblems and only Ben Franklin was a Freemason. WHICH ISN’T EVEN IN THE ILLUMINATI!

8. Jay-Z. Not Illuminati. Don’t be stupid.

9. There isn’t anything in the Illuminati mythology about blood sacrifices. So Whitney Houston probably just drowned and Jay-Z or Ray J or Biggie’s ghost didn’t sneak into her room and throw a toaster in her bathtub.

tupac

10. The Illuminati’s history was that of a non-religious anti-Christian sect. So aligning them with devout Christians is a contradiction.

Comments
220 Responses to “9 Facts About The Actual Illuminati You Should Know So You Don’t Sound Stupid”
  1. James Anderson says:

I am giving a testimony of how i become rich and famous today… i was deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for help from different corners but to no avail… i see people around me getting rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and i think over it though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he said to me.

” if you want to get rich quick and be famous” you need to cross your heart and do what is in your mind

so i tried all i could in other for me to do as he said so later on i told my fellow friend about this same thing then my friend was interested in my suggestions so i decided to look in the internet and i found an email address of this great fraternity(illuminati.richocultic@oath.com) so we decided to contact them and unfortunately we did as they instruct us to do and later they told us to get some requirements and all the rest… so this initiation took us just a week and later on the great fraternity gave us $7,000,000.00 to start up our lives…. and now am testifying that if in any case you want to join any great fraternity all you need to do is for you to contact them because they are legitimate and they do as what they instructed them to do okay so email them now at (illuminati.richocultic@oath.com) or call +91-9582785746

2. Anonymous says:

Join Illuminati fraternal organization to gain both world power and control if you are interested in the Brotherhood of Great Men of Riches from the Fatherhood of God for Success,Fame,Love,Greater wealth.This is a chance of making your dream come through,you will get $250000 every Four days and $1000000 for your membership blessing.
    Contact;-illuminatigreatorder@hotmail.com today for a better life.

3. Dr PALOMA SPELL TEMPLE says:

This is a great temple of the Illuminati were you find, riches, power and fame, are you a business man or woman, are you a politicians or a lecturer, are you a student or graduate, what so ever you be in all over the world dose not matter to us, what matter a lot to us is to see you happy and rich, we are giving you the chance here to be what so ever you want to be in life, join the Illuminati secret brotherhood and get all you need in life, we offer every thing you need in life, if you are really ready to make it in life is better you kindly email us now so that we can proceed with your request from our temple, contact us through this email now on: Dr PALOMA .of.palomaspelltemple@yahoo.com, or you call our agent in Nigeria on:+2347067607073

4. WE REIGN says:

Are you a business man or woman, are you a musician or an artist, politicials, do you want to be famous, have fame, riches, powerful, be a member of the Illuminati and make your dream come through, this is the chance for you now to become a member of the brotherhood and be known worldwide, if you are ready to become a member and realize your dream then contact us now @ secure.illuminati000@gmail.com or visit us on our Facebook page at ILLUMINATI REIGNS. W reign forever!!!

5. ELDER ROSS says:

6. Are you a business man, politician, musical, student and you want to be
    rich, powerful and be famous in life or need a power to achieving your
    dreams. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Illuminati.
    With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you
    really want to be a member of the great Illuminati then you can contact
    Mr Larry Johnson +2349038546148 or +2348072332440 his email{
    chiefokosilluminatiworldwide@gmail.com} Full
    name………………………………
    Country………………………………… State of
    origin………………………. Date of
    birth………………………….
    Sex……………………………………….
    Address……………………………….
    Phone………………………………….. Email
    address…………………

7. i kaior denen dennis i promise i may like to initiated in a illuminati now and i we not ever back up so if is a well to help me initiate,because i may like be rich in life.i luv illuminati,i gave u my word.

8. Welcome to great illuminati order(UNITED STATE) of POWER PROTECTION, INFLUENCE,WEALTH, STARDOM,If you are interested in joining the brotherhood and you want your dreams to come through, then you have the chance to do that, join the illuminati today to get $25000 every 3 days and $1000000 monthly membership blessing for doing what you love to do best. Contact newworldilluminatiorder@hotmail.com , or call on,+17608499563 today to change your life for the better,We holds the would.

9. Samuel says:

Please am ever ready to join ur family pls accept me

10. Anonymous says:

Well knowing that the iluminate controls almost everthing.. how do we know that the information that you are displaying isnt just a cover up for the iluminate? How do we know that YOU’RE not apart of the iluminate huh?… I mean hey sombody has to ask the questions right?

11. Adams Eric says:

i am giving a testimony of how i become rich and famous today… i was deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for help from different corners but to no avail… i see people around me getting rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and i think over it though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he said to me.

” if you want to get rich quick and be famous”
    you need to cross your heart and do what
    is in your mind

so i tried all i could in other for me to do as he said so later on i told my fellow friend about this same thing then my friend was interested in my suggestions so i decided to look in the internet and i found an email address of this great fraternity(templeakana@gmail.com) so we decided to contact them and unfortunately we did as they instruct us to do and later they told us to get some requirements and all the rest… so this initiation took us just a week and later on the great fraternity gave us $70,000,000.00 to start up our lives…. and now am testifying that if in any case you want to join any great fraternity all you need to do is for you to contact them because they are legitimate and they do as what they instructed them to do okay so email them now at (templeakana@gmail.com)

12. WELCOME TO THE GREAT ILLUMINATI AND LIVE A LIFE: Are you a BUSINESSMAN and WOMAN, POLITICIAN, ARTIST OR ACTRESS, STUDENT and you desire WEALTH, INFLUENCE, FAMOUS, POWER AND PROTECTION and lot more join the great illuminati today,and become a full Multi billionaires by joining the Great illuminati world to benefits $250000 weekly and $1000000 monthly as membership blessing for joining the member of the illuminati. with this all your dreams and your heart desire can be fully accomplish, for more information contact: famousilluminatiworldwide@gmail.com, CALL +234_811_5638_666, join and experience the different.

13. Jolien says:

HOW I BECAME A MEMBER OF ILLUMINATI CULT

I AM PROUD TO BE A MEMBER OF ILLUMINATI,I BECAME A MEMBER OF ILLUMINATI MAY 2014 AFTER LOSING MY JOB AND LIFE BECAME DIFFICULT FOR ME AND I SOLD ALL MY PROPERTIES DUE TO FINANCIAL PROBLEM AND MY WIFE LEFT ME.UNTIL MAY THIS YEAR WHEN A FRIEND INTRODUCED ME TO THE GREAT ILLUMINATI CULT, I CONTACTED THE ILLUMINATI CULT VIA EMAIL illuminaticulttemple@gmail.com WHERE I BECAME A MEMBER AND I WAS PROVIDED WITH SOME ILLUMINATI MATERIALS AND HOW TO USE THEM ACHIEVE FAME AND WEALTH.I AM WRITING THIS TESTIMONY HERE TODAY TO LET PEOPLE KNOW THAT ANYONE CAN ACHIEVE ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD WHEN HE/SHE IS A MEMBER OF THIS CULT.I HAVE ACHIEVED A LOT OF WEALTH AND RESPECT SINCE I BECAME A MEMBER.

JOLIEN CABBIE
    LOS ANGELES USA

14. Great Illuminati says:

JOIN ILLUMINATI CHOICE TODAY TO MEET YOUR DEMAND AND DESIRE WEALTH Are you a STUDENT, DANCER, UPCOMING ARTIST,POLITICIAN, BUSINESSMAN OR WOMAN, WANT TO BE A STAR, WORKER OR JOBLESS Do you desire wealth famous, influence Power and protection are you been passing through difficulties in life, you have a full access to eradicate poverty away and become a full Multi Millionaires by joining the Great Illuminati world and experience the changes in life different.for more information contact:illuminatiworldwidetemple223@gmail.com, FOR A BETTER LIFE.