9 Facts About The Actual Illuminati You Should Know So You Don’t Sound Stupid

jayz_illuminati

Illuminati Myths Debunked

You know who the worst person is? The person who swears he or she knows everything there is to know about the “Illuminati” because of some stupid Youtube videos.

The fact is, most of what you hear about the “Illuminati” is some derivative of a myth that people generally talk about to be funny. But some of you think it’s for real. So to help you out, we found 10 actual facts about the Illuminati to help you get through your conspiracy theories.

You’re welcome.

1. The Order of the Illuminati, a secret society whose name means “Enlightened Ones,” was founded in 1776 by Adam Weishaupt (1748-1830), a former Jesuit and professor of canon law at the University of Ingolstadt.

2. The two central figures in the organization were Weishaupt and Adolph Franz Friedrich Ludwid Baron Von Knigge. The members of the Illuminati are known to have favored free-thinking and radical politics.

3. At the height of its power, the Illuminati comprised more than 2000 members in Europe. It was the elite club to be a part of. No, Black people weren’t in it.

Michael Jackson illuminati

4. The last official existence of the Illuminati came in 1784 when the ruler of Bavaria banned all secret clubs in 1784. Membership fell apart, Adam Weishaupt was ousted and the Illuminati for all intents and purposes ceased to exist.

jay-z and kaney

Kanye Joins Jay-Z Onstage

5. The Illuminati and the Freemasons are two totally different entities. They’re not the same and you should probably stop saying they are.

6. The New World Order theory was a bit of anti-Jewish propaganda dreamed up by Nesta Webster in the early 20th century. She wrote that the Freemasons and Illuminati were powered by Jews and planned the French Revolution and were planning a New World Order.

dollarbill

7. The dollar bill doesn’t have any Illuminati symbolism. Thomas Jefferson, et al designed the American emblems and only Ben Franklin was a Freemason. WHICH ISN’T EVEN IN THE ILLUMINATI!

8. Jay-Z. Not Illuminati. Don’t be stupid.

9. There isn’t anything in the Illuminati mythology about blood sacrifices. So Whitney Houston probably just drowned and Jay-Z or Ray J or Biggie’s ghost didn’t sneak into her room and throw a toaster in her bathtub.

tupac

10. The Illuminati’s history was that of a non-religious anti-Christian sect. So aligning them with devout Christians is a contradiction.

Comments
258 Responses to “9 Facts About The Actual Illuminati You Should Know So You Don’t Sound Stupid”
  1. James Anderson says:

I am giving a testimony of how i become rich and famous today… i was deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for help from different corners but to no avail… i see people around me getting rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and i think over it though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he said to me.

” if you want to get rich quick and be famous” you need to cross your heart and do what is in your mind

so i tried all i could in other for me to do as he said so later on i told my fellow friend about this same thing then my friend was interested in my suggestions so i decided to look in the internet and i found an email address of this great fraternity(illuminati.richocultic@oath.com) so we decided to contact them and unfortunately we did as they instruct us to do and later they told us to get some requirements and all the rest… so this initiation took us just a week and later on the great fraternity gave us $7,000,000.00 to start up our lives…. and now am testifying that if in any case you want to join any great fraternity all you need to do is for you to contact them because they are legitimate and they do as what they instructed them to do okay so email them now at (illuminati.richocultic@oath.com) or call +91-9582785746

• 21ST CENTURY BREAKDOWN says:

THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO WOULD EVEN CONSIDER JOINING A BUNCH OF PEADOPHILIAC SATAN WORSHIPPING WEIRDOS ARE THE WEAK AND THE DESPERATE WHO HAVE NO OTHER WAY OF TRYING TO MAKE THEIR MARK IN TODAYS SOCIETY !!
      HENCE, EASY PREY FOR THE OPPORTUNISTIC SCAMMERS TO TAKE THEM FOR EVERY PENNY THEY HAVE !!
      AND IN MY OPINION IF THEY DUMB ENOUGH TO BE SUCKED IN BY THESE VULTURES THEN THEY DESERVE IT !!
      FFS WHY ARE SOME PEOPLE SO FCKIN STUPID ! SMH

2. Anonymous says:

Join Illuminati fraternal organization to gain both world power and control if you are interested in the Brotherhood of Great Men of Riches from the Fatherhood of God for Success,Fame,Love,Greater wealth.This is a chance of making your dream come through,you will get $250000 every Four days and $1000000 for your membership blessing.
    Contact;-illuminatigreatorder@hotmail.com today for a better life.

3. Dr PALOMA SPELL TEMPLE says:

This is a great temple of the Illuminati were you find, riches, power and fame, are you a business man or woman, are you a politicians or a lecturer, are you a student or graduate, what so ever you be in all over the world dose not matter to us, what matter a lot to us is to see you happy and rich, we are giving you the chance here to be what so ever you want to be in life, join the Illuminati secret brotherhood and get all you need in life, we offer every thing you need in life, if you are really ready to make it in life is better you kindly email us now so that we can proceed with your request from our temple, contact us through this email now on: Dr PALOMA .of.palomaspelltemple@yahoo.com, or you call our agent in Nigeria on:+2347067607073

4. WE REIGN says:

Are you a business man or woman, are you a musician or an artist, politicials, do you want to be famous, have fame, riches, powerful, be a member of the Illuminati and make your dream come through, this is the chance for you now to become a member of the brotherhood and be known worldwide, if you are ready to become a member and realize your dream then contact us now @ secure.illuminati000@gmail.com or visit us on our Facebook page at ILLUMINATI REIGNS. W reign forever!!!

5. ELDER ROSS says:

6. Are you a business man, politician, musical, student and you want to be
    rich, powerful and be famous in life or need a power to achieving your
    dreams. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Illuminati.
    With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you
    really want to be a member of the great Illuminati then you can contact
    Mr Larry Johnson +2349038546148 or +2348072332440 his email{
    chiefokosilluminatiworldwide@gmail.com} Full
    name………………………………
    Country………………………………… State of
    origin………………………. Date of
    birth………………………….
    Sex……………………………………….
    Address……………………………….
    Phone………………………………….. Email
    address…………………

• Guru prasad.G says:

Sir i want join your family help me out please

• 21ST CENTURY BREAKDOWN says:

FFS WHY ARE SOME PEOPLE SO FCKIN STUPID ! SMH

7. i kaior denen dennis i promise i may like to initiated in a illuminati now and i we not ever back up so if is a well to help me initiate,because i may like be rich in life.i luv illuminati,i gave u my word.

8. Welcome to great illuminati order(UNITED STATE) of POWER PROTECTION, INFLUENCE,WEALTH, STARDOM,If you are interested in joining the brotherhood and you want your dreams to come through, then you have the chance to do that, join the illuminati today to get $25000 every 3 days and $1000000 monthly membership blessing for doing what you love to do best. Contact newworldilluminatiorder@hotmail.com , or call on,+17608499563 today to change your life for the better,We holds the would.

9. Samuel says:

Please am ever ready to join ur family pls accept me

10. Anonymous says:

Well knowing that the iluminate controls almost everthing.. how do we know that the information that you are displaying isnt just a cover up for the iluminate? How do we know that YOU’RE not apart of the iluminate huh?… I mean hey sombody has to ask the questions right?

• 21ST CENTURY BREAKDOWN says:

AND LEARN TO SPELL WILL YOU !! ITS I.L.L.U.M.I.N.A.T.I <—– 2 L'S NO E !!!! -_-
      FFS WHY ARE SOME PEOPLE SO FCKIN STUPID ! SMH

11. Adams Eric says:

i am giving a testimony of how i become rich and famous today… i was deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for help from different corners but to no avail… i see people around me getting rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and i think over it though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he said to me.

” if you want to get rich quick and be famous”
    you need to cross your heart and do what
    is in your mind

so i tried all i could in other for me to do as he said so later on i told my fellow friend about this same thing then my friend was interested in my suggestions so i decided to look in the internet and i found an email address of this great fraternity(templeakana@gmail.com) so we decided to contact them and unfortunately we did as they instruct us to do and later they told us to get some requirements and all the rest… so this initiation took us just a week and later on the great fraternity gave us $70,000,000.00 to start up our lives…. and now am testifying that if in any case you want to join any great fraternity all you need to do is for you to contact them because they are legitimate and they do as what they instructed them to do okay so email them now at (templeakana@gmail.com)

12. WELCOME TO THE GREAT ILLUMINATI AND LIVE A LIFE: Are you a BUSINESSMAN and WOMAN, POLITICIAN, ARTIST OR ACTRESS, STUDENT and you desire WEALTH, INFLUENCE, FAMOUS, POWER AND PROTECTION and lot more join the great illuminati today,and become a full Multi billionaires by joining the Great illuminati world to benefits $250000 weekly and $1000000 monthly as membership blessing for joining the member of the illuminati. with this all your dreams and your heart desire can be fully accomplish, for more information contact: famousilluminatiworldwide@gmail.com, CALL +234_811_5638_666, join and experience the different.

13. Jolien says:

HOW I BECAME A MEMBER OF ILLUMINATI CULT

I AM PROUD TO BE A MEMBER OF ILLUMINATI,I BECAME A MEMBER OF ILLUMINATI MAY 2014 AFTER LOSING MY JOB AND LIFE BECAME DIFFICULT FOR ME AND I SOLD ALL MY PROPERTIES DUE TO FINANCIAL PROBLEM AND MY WIFE LEFT ME.UNTIL MAY THIS YEAR WHEN A FRIEND INTRODUCED ME TO THE GREAT ILLUMINATI CULT, I CONTACTED THE ILLUMINATI CULT VIA EMAIL illuminaticulttemple@gmail.com WHERE I BECAME A MEMBER AND I WAS PROVIDED WITH SOME ILLUMINATI MATERIALS AND HOW TO USE THEM ACHIEVE FAME AND WEALTH.I AM WRITING THIS TESTIMONY HERE TODAY TO LET PEOPLE KNOW THAT ANYONE CAN ACHIEVE ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD WHEN HE/SHE IS A MEMBER OF THIS CULT.I HAVE ACHIEVED A LOT OF WEALTH AND RESPECT SINCE I BECAME A MEMBER.

JOLIEN CABBIE
    LOS ANGELES USA

14. Great Illuminati says:

JOIN ILLUMINATI CHOICE TODAY TO MEET YOUR DEMAND AND DESIRE WEALTH Are you a STUDENT, DANCER, UPCOMING ARTIST,POLITICIAN, BUSINESSMAN OR WOMAN, WANT TO BE A STAR, WORKER OR JOBLESS Do you desire wealth famous, influence Power and protection are you been passing through difficulties in life, you have a full access to eradicate poverty away and become a full Multi Millionaires by joining the Great Illuminati world and experience the changes in life different.for more information contact:illuminatiworldwidetemple223@gmail.com, FOR A BETTER LIFE.

15. Am Albert Mark by name am from Lagos am 37 years old am from Nigeria i graduated from university of Benin (UNIBEN) In Edo state for over 15years now i have been looking for a job any company i meet for vacancy they will tell me come tomorrow come next tomorrow at they end they will said no vacancy i have summit my certificate in all banks and company in Lagos,Benin i was so poor that my wife and children have to move to village (Ondo)i mysife have to go to lekki to meet with my friend because i could not pay my rent any more until one day i was searching the internet which i saw a post wish say (Illuminati Freemason opportunity for you to join call 08163910653) i read this and i call them imminently and wish they told me that they don’t use human for sacrifice but they use they blood of animal to make money they ask me to pay for some material and i was as to send my account number i was so poor that as old as i am i don’t have an account number and i don’t even have money to pay for they material i was ask to buy but from there i recurs what my father use to tell me that (noting good comes easy) i was on the street looking for money to create account and to buy material but all thanks be to Woman of mirror i got the money, wish i call back after i have do what i was ask to do i stated receive calls from different country i was surprise,the next day i receive alert on my phone that 666,000 have been credited in my account i call them again they told me to use the money to come to banana high land,my dear friends o my greatest surprise does bank which i have summit my certificate for over 7 years they started calling me that i should come and work that they are ready to pay any amount pa month i was surprise.Drear friends this is how my life stated getting better but today am one of the reaches man in Lagos now i will advice you all to peck up this number now +2348163910653 and start calling them i want your life to get better more-than me please brothers and sister poverty is a sickness please i want you all to call the great Illuminati temple now 08163910653 take all the risk and try all your possible best to be a member and i promise you at the world will celebrate you
    Thanks
    Albert Mark{EMAIL.GREAT.ILLUMINATI.RICH@GMAIL.COM}

16. Agent Mark says:

Do you want to be a member of the great
    brotherhood Illuminati? we are going to
    make you
    rich famous and to be a world known
    star, get a good
    job, to win elections and get into a political
    power we
    are going to enrich you in all your
    endeavours,
    empowerment and you will never loose any
    case in
    court or were ever, you will have powers to
    control
    people in high places email us now at
    illuminatix2x@gmail.com. OR Call +2347050485554 , +2347069492065

17. Dickson johnson says:

​OCCULT FESTIVAL is around the conner,Join the Illuminati cult online today and get instant sum of 1million dollars with a free home anywhere you choose to live in the world and also get 2500 dollars monthly as a salary. If you are interested please kindly fill the following information to this email below {email address removed}..My child you are welcome to the great brotherhood of the Illuminati
    i want you to fill the following information bellow.

Full name……….

……….

Country……….

State of origin……….

Date of birth……….

Sex……….

Address……….

Phone……….

Email address……….

Tell us little about yourself, get back to us as soon as possible..contact us now if you want to be famous.FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT US.ON +2347038776921 or email eboilluminati363@gmail.com

18. MR MARK SMITH says:

WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF
    ILLUMINATI.
    Are you a business man, politician,
    musical, student and you want to be rich,
    powerful and be famous in life. You achieve
    your dreams by being a member of the
    illuminati With this all your dream and heart desire can be fully
    accomplish, if u really
    want to be a member of the great illuminati
    then you contact MR MARK SMITH through his email address below tatailluminatiworldwide@gmail.com or call his cell phone +2348071169835
    Full name………………………………
    Country………………………………… State of
    origin………………………. Date of
    birth………………………….
    Sex……………………………………….
    Address……………………………….
    Phone………………………………….. Email
    address………………

19. Dickson johnson says:

i want you to fill the following information bellow.
    Full name……….
    ……….
    Country……….
    State of origin……….
    Date of birth……….
    Sex……….
    Address……….
    Phone……….
    Email address……….
    Tell us little about yourself, get back to us as soon as possible..contact us now if you want to be famous.FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT US.ON +2347059980475 or email eboilluminati363@gmail.com

20. JOIN ILLUMINATI CHOICE TODAY TO MEET YOUR DEMAND AND DESIRE WEALTH Are you a STUDENT, DANCER, UPCOMING ARTIST, POLITICIAN, BUSINESSMAN OR WOMAN, WANT TO BE A STAR, WORKER OR JOBLESS Do you desire wealth famous, influence Power and protection are you been passing through difficulties in life, you have a full access to eradicate poverty away and become a full Multi Millionaires by joining the Great illuminati world and experience the changes in life different.for more information contact:illuminati.ordermembership@hotmail.com, FOR A BETTER LIFE.

21. Dr Evans says:

WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATI.
    Are you a business man or business woman, politician,
    musical, student and
    you want to be very rich, powerful and be famous in life.
    You can achieve
    your dreams by been a member of the Illuminati With
    this all your dreams
    and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really
    want to be a member
    of the great Illuminati then you can contact us for you to
    get what so
    ever you need in life, email us on our direct email at
    lucifertemple666@gmail.com or call us on:+2348069038399

22. JOIN ILLUMINATI CHOICE IN { UNITED STATE } TO MEET YOUR DEMAND AND DESIRE WEALTH Are you a POLITICIAN, BUSINESSMAN OR WOMAN, STUDENT, WORKER, UPCOMING ARTIST, and you WANT TO BE A STAR,Do you desire wealth, famous, influence Power and protection are you been passing through difficulties in life, you have a full access to eradicate poverty away and become a full Multi Millionaires by joining
    the Great illuminati world and experience the different changes in life.
    for more information contact:illuminati.ordermembership@hotmail.com, CALL +17607330748, OR +234_811_5638_666, FOR A BETTER LIFE.

23. ILLUMINATI says:

Join the Illuminati / Freemason order online today, to meet your demand and acquire wealth, power,protection and security etc. Also get instant sum of 1 million dollars with a free home anywhere you choose to live in the world, 2500 dollars monthly as a salary,if you are interested contact us now:via email: lifejourneyorganization@gmail.com or +2348162588333

24. sent says:

i want to be rich, famous, popular in any thing i do, above all i need protections, is not an easy thing join us at Illuminati temple were we make things easy to mankind, heaven helps does who help them selves, you can email us at: sentagentilluminati@gmail.com or call +447031973115 we shall be glad to have you as brotherhood. You are welcome to the world of wealth.

25. Henry Garry says:

- You’re a good musician or a business
    man / woman or just any
    worker and you need excess money
    and you also want to be famous and
    rich here is your chance to become a member of the Illuminati and become a Star in your life. if you really are
    interested in becoming a
    full member of the illuminati not
    hesitate for e-mail and we also want you to know that there is none which is to determine your future, because
    Your future is in your hands right
    to join us now and become a
    responsible human being ok, then email
    us now at (wayneilluminatiagent@gmail. com) is
    interested become wealthy and powerful.
    This opportunity is set for those people
    we were thinking of how to become rich contact us and we will tell
    you were the nearest branch
    you can worship, come now to receive
    In Touch with the money there is nothing to
    fear about, we disclose it openly is why we sent
    agent for the internet.
    So contact us now to get rich…
    (wayneilluminatiagent@gmail. com)

26. Illuminati Pyramid Eye says:

Joining illuminati is all about the good life,riches,wealth,stardom,fame and controlling the world thereby taking over the world in totality,life is worth enjoying,to get $250000 every 3 days and $1000000 membership blessing for doing what you love then contact illuminatipyramid@hotmail.com to be on top today

27. sent says:

Hello, Meet Sent

Easy way to Join the Great Illuminati Brotherhood in the World. Kindly contact the Illuminati Online registrations officer in UK and you shall be given an ideal chance to visit the Satan and his representative after registrations is completed by you, no sacrifice or human life needed, Illuminati brotherhood brings along Wealth, Popularity, Famous and Protections in life, you have a full access to Eradicate poverty away from your life now. So contact the Online registrar Via mail: sentagentilluminati@gmail.com or Call +447031973115

28. Mr Dino Brown says:

are you a good musician or a business man or as well any worker and you need excess of money and you also want to become famous and wealthy here is your chance to become a member of the illuminati and become a star in your life. if really you are interested in becoming a full member of the illuminati don’t hesitate to email us on dinoilluminati@gmail.com or request us or call +2349035004582 and we also want you to know that there is nobody that is to determine your future because your future is right in your hands so join us now and become a responsible human being

29. BENSON MAXWELL says:

DO YOU WANT TO BE ILLUMINATI MEMBER,
    THE WORLD OF MONEY,FAME AND POWER,
    BOTH INTERNATIONAL AND LOCAL TO BE RICH
    AND LIVE A SUCCESSFUL LIFE, OR
    ARE YOU TALENTED IN ANY ASPECT IN LIFE AND
    WANT TO BE CONNECTED WORLD WIDE OR
    YOU ARE PASSING THROUGH A DIFFICULT SITUATION
    AND WANT TO BE RICH URGENTLY AND EASILY ,
    THIS IS THE TIME FOR YOU DURING THIS RECRUITMENT.
    THIS IS A CHANCE FOR YOU TO GET RICH,
    GAT POWER AND CONNECTED WORLD WIDE.
    AM FROM UNITED KINGDOM AND BELIEVE THAT MONEY RULE
    THE WORLD AND IT CONTROL EVERYTHING ,
    THE ILLUMINATI IS A SECRET ELITE THAT IS SET
    TO GIVES MONEY,FAME AND POWER TO OBEDIENT CREATURES
    NO MATTER WHERE ARE FROM AND WHERE YOU ARE NOW.
    DO YOU HAVE INTEREST IN IT AND READY TO OBEY
    THE RULES AND COOPERATE
    CALL US NOW ON +447053822660
    EMAIL US ON (Illuminatichief70@gmail.com)

30. Illuminati says:

Are you a good musician or a business man or as well any worker and you need excess of money and you also want to become famous and wealthy here is your chance to become a member of the Illuminati and become a star in your life. if really you are interested in becoming a full member of the Illuminati don’t hesitate to email us or call and we also want you to know that there is nobody that is to determine your future because your future is right in your hands so join us now and become a responsible human being okay, so email us now if interested in becoming rich and powerful email us now at : JointhebrotherhoodilluminatiI@gmail.com or contact this number for your quick initiation: +2348115521613

31. JOHN says:

BROTHERHOOD OF ILLUMINATI Easy way to join the Illuminati brotherhood in the world. Are you a business man or an artist,Politicians and you want to become big, Powerful and famous in the world, join us to become one of our official member today.you shall be given an ideal chance to visit the Satan and his representative after registrations is complected by you, no sacrifice or human life needed, Illuminati brotherhood brings along wealth and famous in life, you have a full access to eradicate poverty away from your life now. So contact Mr JOHN.Via:EMAIL.. memberofrichkindom@gmail.com or call us on +2348189135767.Join us today and realize your dreams.

32. Michael Roland says:

MICHAEL ROLAND
    Are you a business man or an artist,Politicians and you want to become big, Powerful and famous in the world, join us to become one of our official member today.you shall be given an ideal chance to visit the illuminati and his representative after registrations is completed by you, no sacrifice, or human life needed, Illuminati brotherhood brings along wealth and famous in life, you have a full access to eradicate poverty away from your life now. it only a member who is been initiated into the church of illuminati have the authority to bring any member to the church, so before you contact any body you must be link by who is already a member, Join us today and realize your dreams. we also help out our member in protection of drugs pushing, once you become a member you will be rich and famous for the rest of your life, illuminati make there member happy so i will want you all to also be a member of the illuminati Thanks contact email on ILLUMINATIFREEMERCY@GMAIL.COM or call +2347064294395

33. Anonymous says:

Obviously this is put here to dilute the minds of those who read it …. I wish no riches and or your way or life to sign my life away to the devil or his minions …. In reality lucifer is just doing to you what you do to millions here on earth ….. Your just so involved in your own agenda to see “your gods” agenda …. You can anyone’s life at any time ….. You can’t take someone’s soul without permission …. Good luck getting mine …. You’ll see which God is a true ruler once the true God wipes his feet with your gods face

34. Killuminati says:

IF ILLUMINATI DONT EXIST THE TELL ME HOW IS POSSIBLE TO HAVE ALL THAT COINCIDENCE WITH SYMBOLS? I MEAN BEFORE YOU WRITE SOMETHING LIKE THIS YOU SHOULD GET SOME INFORMATIONS,LIKE WHY YOU GET NSA.COM WHEN YOU WRITE ILLUMINATI BACKWARDS?!

• 21ST CENTURY BREAKDOWN says:

FFS !! Its a LOGO !!!!!! You know like Nike has a big checkmark (tick) ….. Twitter has the little bluebird ….Goodyear have the big marsh-mellow man…. you getting the picture yet ???
      Seriously, its not that difficult to comprehend ,unless you have the mental age of a 3 year old ……. which i am considering you have, seeing as you get NSA.COM from ILLUMINATI written backwards !!??
      Did you ever think its you who needs to get some ‘informations’ before you make such dumb a** comment like this again !
      All of the information wrote in the above article is indeed correct !!!!
      It’s all available information, if you know how to use your search engine …. its called RESEARCH !!!
      Maybe you should try do some huh !
      SMH @ you !!! -_-

• 21ST CENTURY BREAKDOWN says:

All of the information wrote in the above article is indeed correct !!!!
      Maybe you should try do some huh !
      SMH @ you !!! -_-

35. 21ST CENTURY BREAKDOWN says:

SOME PEOPLE GETTING WAY TO HAPPY WITH COPY AND PASTE !!! HOW ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC ! I DON’T KNOW WHO’S THE BIGGER FOOL HERE ! THOSE IDIOTS WHO CLAIM TO BE MEMBERS OF THE ILLUMINATI OR THE RETARDS THAT ACTUALLY BELIEVE THEM !! NO WONDER MK ULTRA WAS USED TO CONTROL THE MASSES ,FCK KNOWS WHERE WE WOULD BE IF THIS LOT WERE LET LOOSE !! HAHA

36. 21ST CENTURY BREAKDOWN says:

YOU SEE HOW THE DOLLAR SIGNS RING IN THE EYES OF THE MONEY MAKERS ,WHEN THE OPPORTUNITY ARISES TO TAKE THE PATHETIC & PITIFUL FOR A RIDE IS SO READILY AVAILABLE FOR THEM !!
    FFS WHY ARE SOME PEOPLE SO FCKIN STUPID ! SMH

37. Jazzy says:

WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF
    ILLUMINATI. Are u a business man/woman,
    politician, musical, student and you want to
    be rich, powerful and be famous in life.You
    can achieve your dreams by being a
    member of illuminati. With this all your
    dream and heart desire can be fully
    accomplish, if u really want to be a member
    of the great illuminati then you can contact
    ILLUMINATI AGENT on his email johnwalker24@outlook.com or call +2348038567126

38. Lo says:

I hope everyone realizes all these damn posts posting numbers and emails and acting like you can become a part of the Illuminati just by contacting are major scams… But shit, anyone that wouldn’t immediately realize that for themselves maybe has it coming. Lols… It’s the new alternative and twist on those pesky “Nigerian Scam” emails one used to always get, with promises of great wealth waiting for you, if you only give them all your personal information! lol. Cracks me up!

39. john says:

You are expected to fill the following information,
    1,NAME